Creating a better business outcome should always be our top priority, and engineering business leaders know they can’t accurately measure productivity in product development with outright outcomes. Right Simulation software can enable engineering business outcomes.
Neomindz has partnered with Ansys Corporation, a world-leading developer of simulation solutions for all areas of engineering physics: mechanical, electrical, structural and many more. For effective Effective business transformations in a continuously evolving design environment and platforms are the right choice for manufactures.
Digital twins can be built with similar software that not only lowering prototyping costs at the design stage, but also builds digital assets and processes that are used to understand, predict, and optimize performance to achieve improved business outcomes. Getting a license of software alone does not guarantee successful Simulation or usage. Our customers receive everything they need to fully use the application to its best potential of Simulation during product development or skills development.
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs about 2,600 professionals, and many of them are engineering experts in fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization. Our staff includes more master’s and Ph.D.-level engineers than any other simulation provider.
For Academic Projects
ANSYS Academic products are used by thousands of universities and colleges in over 60 countries, with tens of thousands of users globally.
ANSYS provides outstanding value, laying the foundation for educational and other opportunities that arise from using best-in-class engineering simulation tools. The low-cost, high-performance bundles of ANSYS simulation technology include structural, thermal, fluid dynamics, explicit dynamics, electronics and multiphysics solvers, ANSYS Workbench, CAD import tools, solid modeling, advanced meshing, and post-processing features.
ANSYS is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class technology, all so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products. The company has been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative and fastest -growing companies by prestigious organizations including BusinessWeek and FORTUNE magazines.
The leading disciplines of Physics that ANSYS solves for its customers are:
ANSYS solutions allow multi-physics simulation which highly demands for real world product manufacturing.
ANSYS has over 45,000 customers globally in various disciplines such as:
Automotive Aerospace and Defence Consumer Goods Electronics Energy Healthcare Industrial Equipment and rotary machinery Materials and Chemical Processing Semi-conductors
For Skill Development
- ANSYS proposes building the value chain through the following drive:
- Embedding Simulation: Campus licenses of ANSYS teaching and research licenses which shall enable teaching fundamentals of Simulation. ANSYS / CoreEL shall facilitate student competitions, projects and thesis to adopt simulation technology
- Growing Expertise: Integrating Simulation in research activities, building simulation labs through Simulation in Do-It-Yourself setups so the student’s community gets hands-on and develop expertise
- Simulation in User Community: Developing Industry sponsored projects, Simulation in Incubators and assigning internships through a cooperative model
- Access to ANSYS Multi-physics licenses 24 x 7 within Campus
- Learning Portals containing curriculum oriented courseware and self-learning courseware of Multi-physics Suite for Students and Professors
- Massive Online Training classes for Students and Professors
- Student Competition / project based learning
- Establish Innovation Lab / Makers space / Incubation Center
- University Industry engagement via Symposiums, Seminars, Workshops and RoundTables